Create an Inviting Entry WayOne of the easiest ways to create an inviting Fall entryway is to add a decorative Fall inspired wreath to your door. From pine cones, pumpkins, and autumn leaves, adding a gorgeous wreath to your front door is the perfect way to get your home looking like Fall in no time!
Get Creative with Existing DecoreWhen decorating for Fall you don't always have to purchase brand new decor to create a warm Fall feeling in your home. Considering using some of your existing decor and Fall accents for your decorations. Here are a few examples:
- If you have vases in your home decor already, add some pine cones and fall flowers for the perfect Fall look.
- Do you have candles in your existing decor? Add some twine or raffia around your candles to transform them into Fall decor
- If you have a coffee table centerpiece that has a tray, get rid of everything on the tray and replace with pinecones, acorns, or Fall colored flowers.
Endless Pumpkin Crafts
Of course, what's Fall without incorporating pumpkins into your decor. There are endless ways to decorate with pumpkins that don't require carving.
- Spray paint small pumpkins gold for accents
- Use Mod Podge to attach lace, tissue paper, or fabric to small or large pumpkins
- Place small pumpkins in vases
MumsNothing says autumn more than a bunch of mums beautifully planted in front of your home. Mums are great for condos, as they do well when planted in pots. Whether you have them indoors or outdoors, they are the perfect way to add a pop of color. They are relatively easy to take care of, as they are a hardy fall plant. With the proper care, your mums could last many years in a pot.
Campfires, hayrides, and pumpkin spice will be here before you know it! It's the perfect time to start gathering up your Fall decorations so you are ready for the new season. When you live in a waterfront condo at the Lake of the Ozarks, you'll want to decorate your deck as well, so boaters can enjoy your seasonal decorations too. At Isla Del Sol, we love seeing the Lake transform into fall. If you want to join us in seeing the leaves change colors, call us today at 573-552-8418 to schedule a viewing of one of our gorgeous, Lake of the Ozarks waterfront condo.